Ireland Back Roads - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
|Author:||Dorling Kindersley Travel Staff|
|Series:||DK Eyewitness Travel Guide|
Take to the open road with Back Roads Ireland and discover 25 leisurely drives through the country's beautiful villages and stunning landscapes.
Tour the majestic Ring of Kerry, explore the unspoiled coast north of Dublin, or take in the extraordinary Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland. Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals incredible sights, hidden gems and authentic local experiences that can only be discovered by road.
Inside Back Roads Ireland-
- A free laminated pull-out road mapof Ireland helps you navigate with ease
- 25 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Guided walks take you through Ireland's picturesque villages, national parks, and historic towns
- Experts suggest the best off-road activities in each area, from whiskey tours to watersports
- Contains essential travel tips, including our pick of where to stay, eat and shop, plus useful travel, visa and health information
- Covers all the Irish rules of the road
- Includes postcodes for use with GPS, plus information on road conditionsand parking tips
- CoversCork, Ring of Kerry, the Dingle Peninsula, Waterford, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Wexford, County Carlow, County Clare, Limerick, the Wicklow Mountains, County Kildare, Dublin, Boyne Valley, the Lakelands, Galway, Connemara, Mayo, County Slingo, Donegal, Causeway Coast, County Down, Fermanagh Lakelands and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Ireland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel-DK's award-winning Back Roads guide books take the work out of planning a road trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Travel.DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.